Skip to main content

(15th time said)

Please delelte my free account and confirm me that Docusign does not have my email or any collected data from me anymore. Thanks.

I hope taht aftes asked 15 times you will do it. If not I am thinking abouot other methods, always legal methods but I am sure that you will do it fo sure, and very very quick. sure

@Michael Levy​ Any company that has a "Ask the Community" implies for it to be used to help the users, being that this company made it impossible to get through to them. These people including myself was struggling with finding out how to close our account, unfortunately there is no one to speak to about doing so and the staff just sends a dead end link. How about you just give the people the simple instruction. CLICK ADMIN AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, THEN CLICK PLAN AND BILLING, THEN CLOSE ACCOUNT AND FOLLOW THROUGH. @Shawn Samuel​ @Ranjit Samat​ @Lincia​ @Mia Wood​ @Nada Muhtadi​ @Alia Sekhairia​ @jorge ggg​ @Melissa Salinas​

Please delete and unsubscribe my free account. Please do not bill me for future subscription. I do not want to continue with this service.

As has been mentioned several times this is a community forum that other users help each other. We have now access to accounts or any back office systems. So questions about billing invoices cancelling accounts need to be directed to the main DocuSign Support team. Click the link at the bottom that says support chat email or even call them. ​

Please delete and unsubscribe my free account. Please do not bill me for future subscription. I do not want to continue with this service.

@Nada Elyafi​ please see above post

I no longer need this account. It is impossible to cancel and I getting very upset!!! You need to return the $255.84 you just charged me. This company is not used friendly and Ill be happy to spread the word about this experience.

@jeanne klein​ sadly your post will not get any response from DocuSign. As mentioned above this is a forum of users. There are only 2 ways to resolve this. Call them or log a support ticket.

Good luck​

What is their number?

Check out the contact page onthe website and find which one suits you best.

https://www.docusign.com/company/contact-us#:~:text=Please fill out this form,%3A 5am-5pm PT).

the forum should know what a bunch of scammers these people are once you ask to close your account. no response to e mails concerning your case and "dropped calls" with no call back when you do get through. i am going to call Visa and have them reverse the charges.

On 3/18/2021 I would like to delete cancel my free 30 day trial at this time this is not what I need I was thinking it was something else please cancel out my trial and continue to cancel from this day forward thank you

You need to contact support posting on the community forum does not do anything today.

This is crazy! You cannot cancel this!!! keeps saying unable to contact and could be 30 min wait. What the heck!????

@Lori Boswell​ I suggest following the article below to close your free account. If you have questions ranging outside this closure or if you are unable to close they I suggest creating a DocuSign case and DocuSign Support would be able to assist closing that Account.

https://support.docusign.com/en/articles/How-do-I-cancel-or-downgrade-my-account

If this does not work for whatever reason then create a DocuSign Support case.

This is ridiculous!!! There is absolutely no way of contacting them or opening a case. The site works just fine, except when I try to open a case or click on Contact us I get an error message that I cannot be logged in at this time, although I am already logged in and can do other things on the site...What a scam. Does anyone know of alternative methods of shutting an account when the website itself makes it IMPOSSIBLE?!