Skip to main content
Question

Currently selected checkbox tabs cannot exceed maximum allowed when sending.

• 22 March 2024
  • 4 replies

How do I find the checked boxes that are in error???

Currently selected checkbox tabs cannot exceed maximum allowed when sending.

@fmaclean 

It sounds that you configured a check box group and a validation of “Select at most” to enforce a selection but not more than x values. 

When you select more than 1 when signing the checkbox group will have a red border around them and you cannot complete the action unless you resolve this issue:

When you hover over the checkbox group you will presented with the error message: 

Reading your question it sounds like you checked too many boxes when sending the envelope. I get the following error message as a sender trying to check to many boxes. It contains the name of checkbox group.

Hi @fmaclean,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Resolved.  Thank you 

Hi @fmaclean,

Thank you for following up.

I am glad to see that you were able to solve your issue.

We would really appreciate it if you could mark a comment as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!