Skip to main content

Hi

I use Google workspace. It seems that Dicusign has updated (symbol has changed) and since then the add-on doesn't work. After adding the recipients, I get the following message from Google in the new pop-up window:

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /addon-link-not-allowlisted was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

I have tried uninstalling docusign, clearing caches/cookies but nothing works. I get the same error message when using Chrome and Safari and across multiple devices. 

Please advise.

Thanks

Helen

• The error message indicating that a URL is not allowlisted suggests there might be a permission or security setting in Google Workspace that needs to be adjusted. As an admin, you can check the Google Workspace Admin console to ensure that the DocuSign add-on is properly allowlisted and has the necessary permissions to operate.
  • The new logo is just a branding change. 

I am getting the same error message. I’m using a free google drive account, and not a Google Workspace… so I don’t have an Admin Console.

I’ve been sending contracts directly do Docusign via the add-on for over a year now. And suddenly I am getting this error message, and clearing cache didn’t work. I also can’t allowlist anything because I don’t have an admin account (see screenshot).

Where do I go to fix this, please?

I am also having the same issue and I have not changed anything in my administrator settings in months. 

Hi, I have the same issue. I allowlisted the app in Google Workspace admin, but the error remains.

Having same issue. Reinstalled app and still getting 404.

I’m a Google W admin, and a dev.  This integration is broken, it’s not a customer env configuration issue. 

so what do we do? I use this for work and can’t make money unless my contract is sent and signed through docusign.

Same issue here. Spent an hour trying to get this to work - was only able to get this error message to appear after switching to chrome and enabling popups. Aside from being extremely slow between steps/actions, there appears to be no way to actually send a file for signature from the Google Workspace add-on.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Docusign Community and welcome!

I’m sorry to hear that you were getting an error, I understand this appears when trying to use Google Workspace.

Can you confirm if this is still the case for you?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!