Skip to main content

I am creating a service agreement, I have a box at the bottom with services listed out separately which populates (using formulas) as the client checks off which services they want. I would like a formula for “season total” but it doesn’t seem that I can use formulas to create 1 grand total at the end. Am I doing something wrong or is there a work around? Any help is appreciated!

@YARDPRO

You should be able to set up a formula “season total”, which adds up other formula fields in DocuSign eSignature. 

Make sure the field validation is set to number and you use the same amount of decimals across all formulas:

There is conditional logic in the formulas, for instance, if customer used Checkbox1 (Weekly Lawn Service) then it would then populate in the bottom formula box for weekly lawn service Formula box is titled 1].  However, if they do not check the box it doesn’t show in w1] or ]seasontotal] formula box. 

When i put the formula in lseasontotal] to add up the other formulas, it seems it is not able to add the totals from the formula boxes with conditional logic. Do you think that is correct?

I have now gone in and added an entire set of new boxes as a work around, but it seems I should just be able to create a 1 season total formula that adds up all of the selection formula boxes even if they have conditional logic (based on checkboxes)

Hi @YARDPRO,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance with this, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

This is exactly my issue.  I’m wondering why the answer isn’t published here.

Hi @bbrown,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance with this, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.