Skip to main content

Hello everyone! I work at a sporting facility with over 30 people needing to sign waivers each day. We have long had this process on physical paper but I’m wondering if Docusign can facilitate it digitally.

I need my form to be signed by a random guest and then once its been submitted it must reset for a new guest to fill out. I need to be able to store each response individually as well. I would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me solve this issue :)

Hello, @Jeremy TNLTC 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

Let me understand better your use case.

How your guests would have access to the form? They will be onsite in your store to sign in a computer or tablet? Or they will have access to a link so they can start the signing process? Or are you going to send to them an email or SMS with the link to the form?

Tag me here using @ and my name so I can get an email with your reply.

Best,

Alexandre 

@Alexandre.Augusto they would arrive at the reception desk where we would have an ipad with the form loaded onto it. They would then read our terms and conditions on the form and then sign it. Then 5 minutes later another random person will come to the desk and repeat the same process.

We need each response stored with a signature. 

Is this all possible?

Hello, @Jeremy TNLTC 

You can do this, create a template with such form. In the recipients order in the template, the first recipient must be someone from your company (Docusign account) and the recipient action must be: In Person Signer

So each time you have a new customer to sign, Use the template, fill up the name of the customer in the Name field as shown in the figure, then select who will be the host for the signings session (an user from your Docusign account). After the customer fill in the form and sign, you’ll get a complete envelope with all information and signed. To a next customer just use the template again.

Watch this video to see how: 

There is another option that you can explore, but this needs developers/APIs knowledge, it’s the Embedded Signing feature: https://developers.docusign.com/docs/esign-rest-api/esign101/concepts/embedding/

Let me know if I answered your question, if so, I’d appreciate your Like, thanks.

Alexandre

@Jeremy TNLTC - You might also consider the use of a DocuSign PowerForm.   The form would be preloaded on your iPad.  Once completed, the PowerForm will automatically reset, ready for the next customer.

You would need to set the iPad browser to full-screen mode to prevent accidental navigation away from the PowerForm.  (I think this is also called Kiosk mode).  You would also need to regularly check the DocuSign dashboard to monitor submissions and ensure everything is functioning correctly.

Here is a sample of the PowerForm.

Hi @Jeremy TNLTC,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!