Skip to main content

I’ve added a column with the language code but I’ve an error. 

I added:

Employee:: Language 

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=wtn1643071711000&topicId=ple1578456379646.html&_LANG=enus

Could you please share an example?

Thanks

Hi @AngelaB ! Thank you for your post here in our Community!

Below, I’m sharing a simple example of my .CSV using different language, subject and body for each recipient. Two things it’s important to mention:

1. You must use the three columns in your .CSV (Role::Language; Role::Email Subject; Role::Email Body).
  2. There isn’t “spaces” between the role and the comand. In your example, there is a “space” before “Language”.
simple example how to use the custom email and language for each recipient in bulk

Also, a tip I give to all customers who are using bulk send is to create a template first, and then click the Use > Advanced Edit > Bulk Send button. This way, a personalized spreadsheet will be provided with the fields from your template, without the need to create it all manually.

Let me know if I could help you!

Hi Vinicius, 

Maybe I was not clear. 

When we create the CVS., we are adding the employee names in Hebrew because we have added this in the configuration. 

When we are uploading the CVS. we have ‘??????” instead a Hebrew name. 

The template must be en Hebrew for legal proposed, so we need to understand how we can cover this kind of cases. 

BR

Angela

Hi @AngelaB !

Some special characters may present issues when using some browsers. Try following my recommendations below:

1. When saving the .CSV file in Excel, use the "CSV UTF-8 (*.csv)" option

2. Use the FireFox browser - I tested it on Chrome, for example, and I faced the same issue as you. When testing on FireFox using the exact same .CSV file, it worked perfectly (as below).

Let me know if worked for you!

Thanks!
This worked 

Thanks!
This worked 

Hi @AngelaB !
I’m happy that worked with you too!

Can I help you with anything else? If it’s all under control, could you please mark my last comment as “Select as Best”, so this topic will be closed. Thank you!