Skip to main content

When we issue documents we are typically adding multiple documents to an envelope and then using the template to lay out the tags on the documents (using autoplace). Is there a way to easily apply one template to all of the documents in the envelope? Currently we have to manually apply the template to each envelope and this isn't very efficient at all.

Thanks!

Hi, 

Welcome to the DocuSign Support Community!

Have you tried using (https://support.docusign.com/en/guides/ndse-user-guide-template-matching) template matching ?

That may be exactly what you need. 

Donna | DocuSign Support Community Moderator 

Hi,

I am currently facing the same problem. I have a template with multiple documents which all need to be signed. These documents are edited slightly before they are sent. Therefore I cannot just use the initial template each time. If I then upload the final documents, the template is only applied to the first document uploaded. I can in fact then apply the template to each document individually. This is however not the wanted solution. Is there no way to apply the template to all documents at once? In the link you shared above I did not find anything regarding this specific problem.

Thank you in advance.

Hanna

Hi,

I have the same problem. I have one template for many documents. But now i need to apply the template to each document individually. Does anyone have an solution to apply one template for 40 documents at once?

Use should be able to use the batch.

Using a csv upload with name email address and upload to create envelop.