Skip to main content

Dear all,

I cannot see any of my already signed documents. How can I find them? Even more, I have created folder for archiving, but it is lost too.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

BR

Jitka

Hi @jkku,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to locate your envelope, but I will assist you in finding it.

The best course of action would be to access the missing document through the email notification’s link. 

Once there, you will be able to find the Envelope ID, either at the top of the document, or, by clicking on Other Actions>View History.

With the envelope ID you will be able to access the envelope by pasting it into the following URL:  https://app.docusign.com/documents/details/{envelopeid} 

For detailed steps on this process, see:

Locate a Docusign envelope ID

If the envelope has no folder listed, this could be the cause behind why it is not included in your Agreements page.

To correct this behavior you can move the envelope to the correct folder by following the instructions below:

Move Envelopes Into Folders

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @jkku,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Dear Alejandro,

unfortunately, it doesnt work. I have 99% of contracts stored in separate folder, but dis folder disappeard as well. I am not able to find this folder.

BR

Jitka

Hi @jkku,

Thank you for following up.

The behavior you describe is usually related to having 2 memberships related to the same email address, preventing you from accessing all your documents through a single set of credentials. In order for us to assist in locating your documents, we will need you to locate one of the missing envelope’s email notification and note down its envelope ID. You can then include the missing envelope’s ID as part of a support case, in this way we can locate the second account and generate an account specific password reset link so you can regain access to it.

I would still advise you to follow the steps provided above, in some cases users facing this issue have accessed the envelope through the email link and found out that they still had the user’s credentials, saving the time and effort that would have been spent in contacting support.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!