Skip to main content

We are facing alignment issues, the Word document that we are uploading is getting disoriented. 

For Eg: We have segregated our agreements into different sections when uploading the segregated sections are getting messes up. 

If you have the ability to convert the Word document to PDF before uploading it as a document to your envelope I find it to be a better outcome.     It will look just like the PDF with no further changes in DocuSign. 

Hi @Pradeep_Aleti !

This may happen because some margin adjustments and fonts used are not compatible with the DocuSign platform.
A simple suggestion would be to save the .PDF files directly from your text editor, and later upload them to DocuSign.

Hi @Pradeep_Aleti,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.