Skip to main content

Hello all.

I have received some questions from users past week, saying that the are required to activate their docusign accounts. But i see that they have an active account since November 2023.

It is a normal behaviour from the system ?

Thanks in advance for your help/support.

Hi @Adolfo Enamorado,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you want to confirm if having activation emails sent to active users is expected behavior from eSignature, and I will clarify the topic for you.

eSignature should not send activation emails to users that have already activated their membership. However, there is the possibility of the email being related to a second membership, related to the same email address.

These other users could be hosted in other accounts, preventing you from viewing them from your account settings dashboard.

You may refer your users to DocuSign Support, in order to confirm if there are any duplicate memberships related to their email address.

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @Adolfo Enamorado,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!