Skip to main content

Maestro: What's your dream state? What do you want to build?

• 8 August 2024
  • 0 replies

Ever since I first stumbled into the IPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) world with If This Then That (IFTTT) years ago, the potential that was evident there was super exciting.to me. I’ve since spent time playing around with Zapier and Power Automate as well. Some of it is in the context of Docusign and sometimes just for fun and exploration of what is possible. An example of one practical application of IPaaS software that I use daily is to help with my calendar management by blocking out small breaks between meetings so I’m not stuck back to back all day. I have 5, 10, or 15 minute breaks that automatically appear to give me time to wrap up a meeting if it runs long, take bio breaks, a quick breather, etc. It’s been a lifesaver when I didn’t have other software or add-ons that could accomplish it. Now, it’s so easy to create automated steps and processes to make our days easier.

Now that Docusign has released our own in-house IPaaS foray in the form of Docusign Maestro, I’d love to hear how people are using it, plan on using it as functionality expands and grows, or even long term dreams of what you’d like to accomplish with Maestro.

What do you want to do?

Be the first to reply!