Skip to main content
Solved

I am the admnistrator on our account. I cannot find the Auto-Navitagion to change the setting to Navigate Blank Required Fields. From what I have read this will prevent recipients from having to scrolls through all the radio buttons in a group afte

• 28 March 2022
  • 1 reply

I am the admnistrator on our account. I cannot find the Auto-Navitagion to change the setting to Navigate Blank Required Fields. From what I have read this will prevent recipients from having to scrolls through all the radio buttons in a group after one

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

If you do not see the option, you will need to contact Support and have them review your account settings, to see if the feature is enabled in your account.

Please let us know if you need further assistance with anything else.

You can create a case at https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport and a Support agent will contact you, If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator