Skip to main content
Solved

Hi there, Is possible to generate a QR code with the hiperlink from a powerform created directly from Docusign?

• 8 September 2021
  • 3 replies

We are an education company, and we are starting the classes face to face. We don't have the student's emails and because of COVID situation, we can't use a tablet at the door where everyone is touching it. They need to sign a COVID protocol before entering into the class.

Thanks!

I am not aware of any option to create a QR code inside DocuSign. The issue seems difficult if you do not have the students email to send them an envelope and noone can use a community tablet. I think Powerforms would be the best option and perhaps you could use TinyURL to make the URL smaller to be able to allow Students to type the URL on there mobile phones or individual computers. I did search and I see there are QR code applications on the web to change URLs to QR codes but I cannot make any recommendations because I have not used these in the past. You might be wise to check with your IT dept to see if anything is approved or recommended.

Thanks @David Schmitz​  for your reply. Yes, there are QR app to change URL's to QR codes but as we have different forms, it would be great to have this functionality inside Docusign, so the staff outside the classroom wont mixed up the QR codes.

I will keep searching for a solution.

Thanks again.

It would be a great suggestion or feature request. There are the two tabs already for the Powerform, one for the general URL, the Embed code for adding to a webpage, perhaps DocuSign would consider a third for the convert to QR code.