Skip to main content

I have been struggling with this for a while, and DocuSign was able to explain my problem but not how to fix it. I’m on the NA3 server, with the Shared Access feature turned on. The intent is that I review documents for my boss by opening her DS envelopes from Shared Access, running a quick comparison on them, and telling her “okay good to sign.”

If a document is sent on NA4 though, I can’t access it. Unfortunately, it seems like a good portion of the documents are sent from NA4 accounts. 

Is there a way to move my NA3 account to the NA4 server? Or a way to guarantee someone else’s account will be on NA4?

it should be allow the customer to specify the server by the customer when create account. Does the DocuSign service subscribe from DocuSign direct or by partner?

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 The first in APAC to pass the DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification.
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with on-premises systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.

it should be allow the customer to specify the server by the customer when create account. Does the DocuSign service subscribe from DocuSign direct or by partner?

FreeLink/甫连信息
🔧 The first in APAC to pass the DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification.
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with on-premises systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

It’s direct through DS

Maybe contact the account manager from DocuSign and let them check.

FreeLink/甫连信息