Question

It seems impossible to get in touch with support!

Badge +1

Is there any way to get in touch with the support team?

I have just discovered that I have been subscribed to a service without my knowledge or consent. I only intended to use the service to sign a single document, but it appears that I have been charged for months without realizing it. I believe it would be fair to receive a refund for the charges that I was not aware of.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello, @Nazar akrami 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

Have you tried these channels:

1. How to open  Support case:
    To get more information you’ll need to create a case with DocuSign Support, please see
    How do I open a case in the DocuSign Support Center? more information. You can also check our article below:

1. If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can find below the available phone numbers to contact Customer Support:
  • North America: 1-800-379-9973
  • Australia: +61 1800 841 231
  • United Kingdom: +44 203 714 4800
  • France: +33 975 181 331 (09:00 - 17:00 CET/CEST)
  • Brazil: +55 11 3330 1000 (08:00 - 19:00 BRT/BRST)
  • Germany: +49 800 7241 748 (09:00 - 17:00 CET/CEST)
  • Netherlands: +31 20 808 5264 (09:00 - 17:00 CET/CEST)

Let me know if I answered your question.

Best,

Alexandre

Badge +1

I was not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link. 

Would appriciate if you could help me here!

I have just discovered that I have been subscribed to a service without my knowledge or consent. I only intended to use the service to sign a single document, but it appears that I have been charged for months without realizing it. I believe it would be fair to receive a refund for the charges that I was not aware of.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello, @Nazar akrami 

In the provided link there are all steps needed to open a support case, there you can find this another link:

https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport?language=en_US

then select the option Open a Support Case

I hope that helps.

Alexandre

Badge +1

Hi @Alexandre.Augusto 

I already downgraded my account, but I have not received any information regarding the refund. Unfortunately, this does not seem very helpful to me.

Nazar

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@Nazar akrami 

Our Support can help you to check the refund’s process.

Have you tried to open a case?

Best,

Alexandre