Skip to main content
Question

How do I look as who is using the Docusign platform?

• 8 February 2024
  • 3 replies

I am trying to audit our licenses and find out who is actually using the system.  Is there a way to report on actual logins from our users?

@cyjensen First, you would likely need DocuSign Admin on the account to review the account as a whole for any of the items I mention. Most useful to me has been the Activity Reports, where I can see individual Users or (if you use) Groups. Shows the engagement with the products in regards to sent envelopes. If you are an Account Admin then you would have (depending on the account type) the possibility of using the Monitor tool. Switch to Account Admin in the upper left, and then select “Monitor”.  I believe this feature is new so I have not investigated all the benefits but it does have more advanced Event graphing specific to User logins/user activity that might be helpful to you.

@cyjensen 

As a CLM Admin, you can create a Report from the CLM “Reporting” tab and choose:

This report will allow you to report on the CLM users in your account and includes the following columns:

Based on your query, this should give you what you need.  Good luck!

You can look at login activity eSignature activity. multiple reports will be helpful to download.