Skip to main content

Webforms looks great but I don’t think it will catch on without the ability to add attachment / take photo 🤔 This would be a game changer if the power automate connector was then also simpler so that you can collate replies into a Sharepoint list or Excel online. This an then be connected to PowerBi so that you can identify themes, performce etc...leading to improvement projects.

Hello @MikeB ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

My apologies, but I don’t seem to understand your issue, can you provide more details on that? Or would you just be giving your input for an enhancement?

If so, any feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always more than welcome. 

If you’re a Docusign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request directly when you’re logged into your account. You’ll be able to click the “Give Feedback” button at the bottom of the screen to submit your idea

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @MikeB ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!