Question

Salesforce for eSignature end of life date

• 12 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I am looking for the end date for Salesforce for  eSignature  so i can plan the upgrade to app launcher appropriately.   thank you 

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hello @jzabaglo,

I’m unaware of a communicated end date, but from a support perspective it already is essentially a best effort to troubleshoot unless it’s considered a “high-impact” bug. It had been delisted from the AppExchange for a few years now and the latest release notes were from September of 2022. No new features or enhancements will be invested in it.

Historically Docusign have not completely disabled integrations. Even though you can still create envelopes with it now and in the future, I would recommend planning the migration ASAP. The only exception is if there’s a specific feature that is not in parity with the latest version. However, a majority off all major features are already in parity.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @jzabaglo,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!