Solved

Salesforce DocuSign Status Component does not seem to be working so it is not populating my sent and received signature date fields. How do I get this working again?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Salesforce DocuSign Status Component does not seem to be working so it is not populating my sent and received signature date fields. How do I get this working again?
icon

Best answer by Community Expert 21 June 2023, 23:12

View Original

6 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I'm sorry to hear that the Salesforce DocuSign Status is not updating correctly with your sent envelopes.

Can you provide the DocuSign package and version you have installed? This can be done by going to:

1. Setup
  2. Installed Packages
  3. Search for DocuSign
  4. Share the version with us.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 2

Hi Nathaly,

We are using 5.2. It was working when I was on version 5.0 and then I had a different case open and the person helping me with that said to install the new version. After I did that, it stopped working.

Userlevel 2

Hello! Our system also stopped populating retainer sent and received -- we have DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce 7.12.1

Userlevel 2

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Can you try reconnecting the DocuSign package with your Salesforce account and grant access via the troubleshooting page? You can find a detailed step-by-step in the following article on how to do so: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=fsg1646663268427&topicId=oks1610512362945.html&_LANG=enus

Best regards,

Userlevel 2

Hi that did not seem to fix it. I thought I read before in the forms that this was an issue. Is it resolved within DocuSign?

Userlevel 1
Badge +12

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

There is a bug that is similar to your issue, which is now fixed with version 5.3.1. Please try updating your package to this version.

Best regards,