Skip to main content

I've tried various things but for whatever reason simply can't get this to work so maybe it's not possible or supported? Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I understand you would like for a DocuSign template field to right back to a Salesforce Record field.

To assist you better, can you provide more information? What DocuSign package and version of the package are you using in Salesforce?

That can be found by going to:

1. Home (lightning force)
  2. Quick Find
  3. Installed Packages

Also, the following article might be of use: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=evk1581360654067&topicId=azd1581360618454.html&_LANG=enus

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hi,

Will take a look at the article in more detail. My customer is on the DocuSign eSignature for Salesforce package, version 6.9.4

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards

Hiten

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back and providing the needed information.

Radio buttons don't exist in Salesforce, so a standard merge field can't write back to Salesforce.

If you're using legacy DocuSign For Salesforce, then this is sort of possible by using a custom Connect configuration to write the radio value to something in Salesforce like a text field or pick-list (if the value matches exactly), or update a checkbox.

If you're using the new eSignature For Salesforce product (EFS, within DocuSign Apps Launcher), then this is not possible, this is a product limitation with EFS because Salesforce doesn't support radio buttons.

In case you need assistance setting this up, please contact customer support: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll down the page to “More Support Options” and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." You will have different options to contact Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!