Skip to main content

After sending the documents, I can see the status in the DocuSign Envelope status components in the related tab. However, when I click on "View All," it shows "The requested resource does not exist." Please refer to the screenshot. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello @Sureshna N,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you are getting the Error :" The requested resource does not exist" in Docusign Envelope status -DocuSign.

To confirm, based on the image is this Salesforce? if so, can you provide the current version of the Docusign Apps Launcher that you are using?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @Christopher.Alpizar ,

Thanks for the response! To confirm, based on the image, is this Salesforce? Yes, it is Salesforce. The current version of DocuSign Apps Launcher we are using in Salesforce is 5.6.

As you mentioned, some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Initially, we installed DocuSign in Dev and QA, and it worked as expected. However, when we installed it in UAT, we faced this issue. Upon checking again, we found the same issue is present in the Dev and QA environments.

We tried upgrading the package, but we are still facing the issue.
Any suggestions regarding this is helpful! Thanks .

Hello @Sureshna N,

Thank you for reaching out here.

We currently are over DAL v6.8, I recommend upgrading your Salesforce version, and retry again to confirm if the behavior persist or not.

Best regards,

I tried by upgrading , still we are facing the same issue.

Best Regards
Sureshna N

Hello @Sureshna N,

Thank you for reaching back, the behavior persists regardless of the browser being used, correct?

Best regards,

Thanks for the response and the behavior persists regardless of the browser being used, correct? - Yes.
Facing this issue in all the browsers.

Best Regards
Sureshna N

Hello @Sureshna N,

Thank you for reaching out here.

Was the 6.8 version the only available for you at the AppExchange? We have an issue reported with the ticket number DFS-15313, this might be affecting your account.

Best regards,

My case ticket referred to the same Bug DFS-15313

Could not generate document "Quote Template DE - NA-WA v1": 146] Failed to get SF Access Token with error code BadRequest and error message {"error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"expired access/refresh token"} Reference ID: 8f01d73d-9b92-496b-bdaa-1c7c84480037

Might this be related? I upgraded to 6.8.1 and the error stays the same.

Hello @Andreas Nextview ,

Thank you for reaching out here, if you are still getting the same issue, there might be a regression in the bug, I suggest opening a case with Support to see if this is the same Bug or if it is a new one.

Best regards,