Question

Integration with ACT softwre

• 19 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Is there an integration of Docusign with ACT! software?  The only one I could find was this, which is for databases hosted by ACT corporation.  I need one for ACT installations that are mounted on user workstations and servers, i.e. Self-hosted.

3 replies

Badge +1

here is the only integration I could find, bur it will not work on Self-Hosted ACT!  https://knowledge.act.com/s/article/How-do-I-integrate-and-work-with-DocuSign-in-Act-CRM-crm

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hello @Work-Play ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the available integration is not what you are looking for. I understand you need an integration with ACT.

DocuSign does not own any integration with ACT. I recommend you reach out to their support team and confirm if they have any integrations other than the one you found available. You can also try to create one using API and the Go-Live process.

For more information on the Go-Live process, please view: DocuSign Developer FAQ - Integration Keys and Go Live

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

​Hello @Work-Play ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!