Question

Hubspot and Docusign custom fields

• 4 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Im trying to pull fields from my deal in Hubspot directly into a docusign envelope. I know there is some integration and trying to create a custom one, but can’t find the missing piece. 

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @Kanto003,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to integrate Hubspot and DocuSign eSignature, and I will share the steps to set this up.

You can find detailed steps on how to setup your Hubspot integration, here:

How to Connect DocuSign with Hubspot | DocuSign

DocuSign Integration Overview

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Hey,

Unfortunately, this doesn’t answer my question. I’m trying to push new properties that I have created in Hubspot into Docusign. Is this possible?

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @Kanto003,

Thank you for following up.

Since this integration was not developed directly by DocuSign we lack context on its internal setup.

Taking this into consideration, Hubspot Support will be in the best position to clarify your question.

You can contact them below:

https://help.hubspot.com/

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @Kanto003,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!