Skip to main content
Hi All,

About the new version to Integration with M-Files, I have a problem with authenticate the user ID on M-Files Admin, I added the correct user and password, but appears an error with password or ID. Somebody know if is a API problem ?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are getting an error when adding the correct user and password, however, to provide you with an accurate answer, can you inform me of the error you are getting? What is the exact error?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hi Nathaly,

When I added the user ID and password the authentication was successful but the syntax error with User ID stills appear. Error after authenticate User IDAuthentication was successful 

Thank you for the support,

Regards

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

Thank you for the extra information and the screenshots, it looks like it is an API problem, so, to ensure that your question is properly addressed, we have a Developer Community that you can access by clicking the link below:

https://developers.docusign.com/support/ 

From the Developer Support homepage, you’ll be able to submit questions to DocuSign devs and customers via Stack Overflow and create a Support case that will go directly to a qualified developer for assistance. 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

When I try to log in with my email and correct password, it indicates an error ID b4d5453c-7bb1-450f-affc-e30e9a250573 and I don't know what to do since it doesn't allow changing my password either. The biggest problem is that I do not have access to see the documents in process.

Help please