Skip to main content

Hi all,

I am a new for DocuSign developer. I am following the article https://www.docusign.com/blog/developers/automate-even-more-docusign-nintex to setup Send Envelope DocuSign at Nintex however I got the error “Received an error response from the connector: {"errorCode":"INVALID_REQUEST_BODY","message":"The request body is missing or improperly formatted. Could not cast or convert from System.String to API_REST.Models.v2_1.document."}”

I am looking for some advice to help resolve my issue. I am truly appreciated!

This is how I have setup - 

Step 1: Docusign setup - completed

Step 2: Signing document setup - completed

Step 3: Nintex Setup - completed

Create the workflow

1)Get a File from SharePoint - completed

2)Send Envelop - everything is complete except the “body” which I can’t insert any information

Then I have test then got the error like below from Nintex

Hello @toanphan,

Thank you for reaching out here. We want to welcome you to the Docusign Community. I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you. The integration with Nintex is not owned by Docusign, we do not have the necessary information to assist you with this, have you tried to contact Nintex Support? https://www.nintex.com/

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hello @toanphan,

Thank you for reaching out here. We want to welcome you to the Docusign Community. I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you. The integration with Nintex is not owned by Docusign, we do not have the necessary information to assist you with this, have you tried to contact Nintex Support? https://www.nintex.com/

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Dear Christopher,

I am developer from Shamrock Solutions LLC company and we have subscription a plan already. 

To give you a background on this - we have connected to Nintex for their support the issue that we are facing. They provided me the instruction by following this article https://www.docusign.com/blog/developers/automate-even-more-docusign-nintex from DocuSign to follow. I believe in this is some advantage feature developed at DocuSign meet our expectation when we want to automate the process when we send for signature by DocuSign from Nintex to our users.

However, when I follow the instruction, then I got stuck at the step above. Would you mind to instruct me how I can connect to DocuSign as an official request support, then I will initiate request support from our subscription account

Thanks,

Toan

Hello @toanphan,

Thank you for reaching to engage Docusign Support you will need to open a Support case, to open a support case in the Docusign Support Center, go to the "Get Support" section and select "Open a Support Case". Log in using your Docusign credentials and select a case subject. If you have multiple Docusign accounts, choose the appropriate account to continue. Open a case in the Docusign Support Center 

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.