Question

apostille and legalization

• 29 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi everyone, 

i am wondering our our e signature process could be connected with an apostille/legalization service? 
has anyone already done it ? 
thank you! 

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @Fab Pezous,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to confirm how documents can be notarized in eSignature, and I will clarify the topic for you.

To facilitate the notarization process, we have made available the Remote Online Notary feature.

With DocuSign Notary you are able to hold a live notarization session, as well as keeping track of the notarization process, all within your eSignature envelope.

For more details on how to work with DocuSign Notary, see:

Get Started with Docusign as a Remote Online Notary

An Introduction to Remote Online Notarization with DocuSign Notary

Docusign Notary: Supported Jurisdictions and Resources for Remote Online Notarization

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic.  

For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. 

Compare eSignature plans & pricing  

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @Fab Pezous,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!