Solved

The recipient I sent the document too is getting an error message when she tries to open the document on the mobile app. Anyone else have this issue and how did you resolve it?

• 12 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
The recipient I sent the document too is getting an error message when she tries to open the document on the mobile app. Anyone else have this issue and how did you resolve it?
icon

Best answer by Community Expert 12 September 2023, 16:38

View Original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +12

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you want to remove the option to download the envelope from signers.

To better assist you could you provide the error message?

Has your user tried to open the envelope in the mobile browser?

For envelopes or templates using any of the following features, a sender will be required to send the envelope via a web browser, rather than from directly inside the mobile app.

1. Supplemental Documents
  2. Sent from a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant account

Recipient level (if a recipient has been assigned one of these fields or roles, they will not be able to access the envelope from the mobile app):

1. Standards-Based Signatures
  2. eHanko
  3. Specify Recipients
  4. Allow to Edit
  5. Update Recipients

Please keep in mind that the above features are only restricted from the mobile app. 

Here is a resource that you might find useful:

https://support.docusign.com/en/articles/DocuSign-Mobile-Action-Not-Supported-Error 

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.

Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.