Solved

Documents are not coming through to the mobile app - happening to me and my colleague

• 3 August 2023
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

We have reinstalled the app but they still aren't coming through. One "Test" document made it through but I was not able to sign it. Documents signed via email are not showing up in the app either. We haven't (knowingly) changed anything in our settings. Both users are on iphone.

icon

Best answer by Community Expert 15 August 2023, 11:39

View Original

10 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that your documents are not coming through to the mobile app.

If you access DocuSign through the mobile browser, are you able to locate the envelopes?

Do you or your colleague have multiple accounts with DocuSign?

Could you provide the current version of the mobile app that you are using?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Userlevel 2

I can't see them on the browser in my "Inbox" or under "Action Required" however it is showing under "Waiting for Others", (on my phone and in my browser on my pc), so you may be right that duplicate accounts have been created somehow? How can I remedy that?

Userlevel 2

I can only see one set up for me and my colleague in our system - perhaps someone else has set us up and that has affected it?

We also pay for Premium Support but I cannot find how to contact this service!! I put a support request into the Docusign Support page and didn't hear anything back - the sales info we received (that unhelpfully didn't say how to use the service), says turnaround should be one hour....

Userlevel 2

Using version 3.22.0 - but I think you are correct that there is an account error - as even when I send a document to myself on my PC it is showing as "Waiting for others"

Userlevel 2

Hello,

I recommend opening a case with DocuSign Support, so the support agent will be available to determine the cause for this, a case is needed because Private Identifiable Information will be reviewed and that information cannot be disclosed in this public forum.

Best regards,

Userlevel 2

Thank you. Indeed someone had created additional Free accounts for us. How does that happen please? Is it a hacking issue? Or someone else adding us to their organisation?

Userlevel 2

Hello,

If it is a free account, most likely when you received an envelope in the past, the sender of the envelope has the option to request you to create an account to access the envelope, however, DocuSign Support can provide more information about when and/or how your free account was created.

Best regards,

Userlevel 2

Hi, strange enough I've been experiencing the same thing with only some of our documents. Although I have it set for me to sign after the client signs, it's currently going to "waiting for others" when the template is usually sent to "Action Required". I'm waiting for the support team to get in contact with me. The rep said he called but no missed calls on my end. Hopefully your issue will be resolved soon!

Userlevel 1
Badge +12

Hi. There were indeed two accounts set up for us. Apparently before we subscribed we each had a "free" account and an error on the Docusign side meant that documents were being sent to that rather than to our subscription account, meaning we could only sign via the email. It needed to be fixed by Docusign. I hope you find a resolution soon.

Badge

I had the same issue where I had a “free” account still active. Docusign support was able to delete the account. I’m just adding that you may be able to fix this in your account settings as my free account was listed as the default account. Changing that might fix the problem for you before contacting customer support.