Skip to main content
Question

Power Automate/PowerApps - Sending From 1 Account?

• 13 May 2024
  • 2 replies

I am creating a low code Microsoft PowerApp which uses Power Automate to connect to DocuSign. I want users to be able to upload a document in the PowerApp so envelopes can be sent as if they came from my myself. This would save a lot of admin for myself and would be a great way to collect the right information in the PowerApp.

The Power Automate connection to DocuSign would use my login only for all users. Is this OK to do? We have an enterprise licence.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @StevenSteven,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to integrate DocuSign eSignature with Microsoft Power Automate, and I will answer your questions on the topic.

The integration with Power Automate will require senders to authorize before creating their first envelope. 

You can find more details on this topic, here:

Integrate Docusign for Power Automate with Microsoft Power Pages

However, you can set up an envelope transfer rule within DocuSign eSignature that could transfer the envelopes created by your users to your own membership, at the moment when they are sent. 

This rule can be configured in Settings>Document Transfer Rules, by adding the concerned users to the users list and selecting “On Send” as the transfer time.

For detailed instructions on how to set up your transfer rule, see:

Add Envelope Custody Transfer Rules

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic.  

For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. 

Compare eSignature plans & pricing  

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @StevenSteven,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!