Skip to main content

Hi Community,

I have just taken a developer account and am trying to install Docusign in our Dynamics 365 environment, but fail to do so. As per the screenshot, it is not support in the region the environment is in and we need to contact support.

This step has been extremely difficult as there is no way to reach out to the support team for installation issues. Any support we need, we need to login first as a customer or partner. I am not able to raise a support ticket. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,

Hi Community,

I have just taken a developer account and am trying to install Docusign in our Dynamics 365 environment, but fail to do so. As per the screenshot, it is not support in the region the environment is in and we need to contact support.

This step has been extremely difficult as there is no way to reach out to the support team for installation issues. Any support we need, we need to login first as a customer or partner. I am not able to raise a support ticket. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,

Hi @ECDComm,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @ECDComm Did you get any solution for this? We are also facing the same problem.