Skip to main content
Question

Error: Failed to retrieve DocuSign URL for this environment

• 30 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi all,

I’ve set up the integration with Dynamics365 as per https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=yha1628288295010&topicId=iqm1677534379853.html&_LANG=enus

and the Azure app registration as per https://www.docusign.com/blog/developers/the-trenches-setting-oauth-docusign-connect-microsoft-azure - added the details into OAuth in Dynamics DocuSign Admin

The app registration was done by a global admin in Azure AD and the user signed in to the integration doesn’t have Azure global admin but is sys admin in Dynamics.

The buttons are showing on the ribbon for Account but when I click Go to DocuSign, I get “Failed to retrieve DocuSign URL for this environment”. If I click Get signatures, I go through the recipients and when I click on Open DocuSign, I get “Error creating envelope”.

There are no other errors and if I go to DocuSign Admin and click Go to Docusign, it opens fine. Any ideas?

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @nflynn ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you are getting an error when trying to select “Go to Docusign”, I understand you set up the integration with Dynamics365 and set up the app in your Identity Provider.

May I have you confirm that the DocuSign Users have the Correct DocuSign GUID assigned? This can be checked in Dynamics by navigating to Settings > Advanced Settings > DocuSign User > select and edit the impacted users.

The likely cause of your issue is that the API call to access DocuSign is being made against the incorrect DocuSign Account.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @nflynn ,

If you found my provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!