Skip to main content

We have the Docusign Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement integration installed. When working with both the Quote and Order table, we have a custom Contact field that we use. We would like the value in this field to be a choice for the Docusign recipient. Is there any way to configure our custom field as a recipient for Docusign?

Hello @mridha,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.

To clarify, you want to assign this custom field to a specific recipient when creating the envelope with Dynamics 360 correct?

What type of field is this value? For example is it a text field or a numerical field?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hello Christopher,

This custom field is a contact lookup field. I want the contact lookup that pops up when I click “Send with Docusign” to pull the contact from this custom lookup field when there is a value. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,

Mustafa Ridha