Solved

Can we use Customize options in add recipient section in power automate?

• 19 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I am working on a Power Automate process that needs to allow users to add an access code option for recipients whenever an envelope is created. While doing this manually, we can use the customize option and select "add access code" to enable the access code for the envelope. Can this process be automated using Power Automate?

icon

Best answer by nathaly.monge 20 February 2024, 21:04

View Original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hello @Nirmal ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you would like to implement access code to your documents using Power Automate.

Unfortunately, the DocuSign Create an Envelope using Template method in Power Automate was designed for basic envelope creation and your use case is implementing advanced or non-standard features. 

However, any feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always more than welcome. 

If you’re a DocuSign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request directly when you’re logged into your account. You’ll be able to click the “Give Feedback” button at the bottom of the screen to submit your idea.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Hi @nathaly.monge,

Thank you for your response.

I understand that we cannot implement access code using power Automate. Is there any way that we can implement Access code using DocuSign’s eSignature Rest API calls? If yes, could you please let me know how to do it or share any related documentation.

Thanks,

Nirmal.