Skip to main content
Question

Unable to Promote My App to Production Account

• 19 August 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi team,

I have passed the review for Go-Live process. But when I click on start Go-Live it will ask for the Production Docusign Credentials, On specifying I am getting this below Error. I am blocked with this. Can anyone help me to resolve this?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience you are having, for better help with this problem my recommendation is to open a ticket directly with the support team, since a Go-Live Manual may have to be carried out and this is only done with tickets directly open with the developer support team. Docusign Support Center.

Regards,

Eric | Docusign

Hi Eric can I get the email address for to raise the issue. I have to tag my managers and leads as well with the mail. So providing email will help a lot for me.

Hi @Pavan,

You have to open a case following this instruccions 

https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/How-Do-I-Open-a-Case-in-the-DocuSign-Support-Center?language=en_US&_gl=1*10owslv*_gcl_aw*R0NMLjE3MjE5OTQyNzkuQ2p3S0NBandrbzIxQmhBUEVpd0F3ZmFRQ0hobllVWTloZGpPVERvT2pidHFQN1V6bThNYzBULUgwUTlMQ3g1ZFBOeEpBRTk5QWFOWndob0NETTBRQXZEX0J3RQ..*_gcl_au*NzQ2MzAzMzY0LjE3MjEwOTI0MjY.

Regards,

Eric | Docusign