Skip to main content

Is there a way to automate medical consent forms.  Recently I have had to fill out and sign forms for my minor children for religious & civic organizations.  The forms have many check boxes and signature lines as well as text fields.  Both organizations sent them in PDF with the intent of parents printing them, manually filling them out, & returning them in person.  Returning them required standing in long lines while  volunteers visually checked them and verified they were properly filled & signed.  Then all the forms were gathered and put into a box and taken on the trips with the groups to various activities.  As a parent it is a little disconcerting that my child's medical info is on a piece of paper reviewed by volunteers and in a box somewhere.  

My question is:   Is there some way to collect and automate that info on DocuSign?  Is there a way that DocuSign forms can populate a database which could be later linked to some sort of QR code on a bracelet so that the relevant info can be retrieved by an authorized adult in case of injury?  Does anyone know of a product like this?

Hello Team

There is a possibility, but it’ll need a specialized team to design it specifically to achieve this workflow. I would recommend creating a case with design support, and they will help you move it to specialized engineering. But this is definitely something that needs to be set up with customization, not something that is available in general.

Thanks

Sai