Skip to main content
Question

two docusign app in production

• 29 August 2024
  • 2 replies

I already app one app live in Docusign prod, now i am pushing one more app from Docusign demo account to Docusign prod that is connected to different SF instance & usecase is little different, since my prod account is common for both apps what other think would remain common like the API account id, user Id & just the integration key would be different, is it correct understanding?

Hi there,

When you promote an Integration Key to production the UUID for that key will remain the same as the one you have in development, but the rest of details within that Integration Key will be different. So you’ll have different RSA Key Pairs, Secrets, and all other Settings inside that Integration Key. Of course, if you promote the key to a production account were you already have other keys, they will share some information such as API Account ID, User ID and base URL.

I hope to have clarified this matter for you.

Best regards,

Leandro Reis

except the share information, I think you can create another user for the new application. All envelope send from this application by this new userid. and the connect also can select only this new user.

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.