Skip to main content
Question

Go live Docusign app

• 28 August 2024
  • 3 replies

Once i submit the docusign application for “Review”, review gets passed and status c, when i hit “Go live” then the docusign team would manually review my application or how does the go live process works, please explain & how many days it takes!!

@singhanubhav 

After passing the initial review, you will click on the "Go Live" button. This action signals to DocuSign that your application is ready for final approval and deployment to production.

Once you submit for "Go Live," your application will be reviewed. This review is to ensure that all settings, configurations, and integrations comply with DocuSign’s standards and that the application is fully functional for production use.

The exact duration may vary. Typically, it may take anywhere from a few days to up to a week.

The review may take from 30 minutes to a few days, but it is mostly finished within three business days. Once the review is finished, you will receive an email notification. The detailed explanation of this process is described in the "Promoting your app" section of this page: https://developers.docusign.com/docs/esign-rest-api/go-live/

As the document provided by @Byungjae.Chung ,To pass the Go-Live review for the eSignature REST API, you must have:

• Run at least 20 API test calls in the Docusign developer environment using access tokens from the integration key you want to promote.
    • These calls must have been completed without errors.
    • Calls to the following endpoints are not counted towards this 20-call requirement.
      • /restapi/v2/login_information
      • /restapi/v2.1/login_information
      • /oauth/userinfo
      • /api/3.0/credential.asmx (a SOAP call)

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.