Skip to main content
Question

bundle.js returning iframes and sections with scrollbars for focused displayFormat

• 22 August 2024
  • 2 replies

I’ve implemented an imbedded signature request integration using the javascript library https://js-d.docusign.com/bundle.js, submitting signingUrl with displayFormat as ‘focused’. It’s implementing an iframes response into the div signing-ceremony div. 

I don’t want frames or iframes. I don’t want a second scrollbar right inside the first. I want this in a div tag - no frames. It looks like the content inserted starts with an iframe with id - js-library-iframe. Inside that, there’s another html start, header, body - and another iframe - id ds-signing-document - which has yet another html start, header, body, and multiple sections - one with a scroll bar. The code coming in from the javascript seems excessively complicated when all I want is the document with the ability to sign. Is there any way I can avoid all the iframes and the section with the scroll bar? I’d like the div to just expand with the content so if a user needs to scroll, they can scroll with the browser scroll bar, and that would be it. Any way to do that? I thought this method was supposed to get us away from frames, and a complicated scrolling user interface.

Hello,

You're using Focused View which has a more compact approach, if you want to use an embedded view, you can check in this walkthrough:

https://developers.docusign.com/docs/esign-rest-api/how-to/embedded-sending/

Thanks,

I was able to disable the up and down scrolling on the outside, but it didn't fix the horizontal scrollbar

<style>
        html, body {
            margin: 0;
            padding: 0;
            height: 100%;
            font: 13px Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
            overflow: hidden; /* 禁止页面滚动 */
        }

.docusign-agreement {
            width: 100%;
            display: flex;
            justify-content: center;
            align-items: center;
        }

iframe {
            width: 100%;
            border: none;
            transform-origin: top left;
        }
    </style>

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.