Skip to main content
where is the certificate buried?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but could you clarify to what certificate are you referring to?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

When the signing is complete and i come back to find the certificate it is hard to find. this should be changed. it is not obvious

Hello,

Thank you for the information, I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you are looking for the certificate of completion, is this for an envelope you sent? or was it an envelope that you received?

Best regards,

When I create a signing (like a real estate deal) and it is completed I find the certificate is not easy to find. I have to hunt for it and it is mandatory for me as i am a realtor. It should be obvious and easy to download

Hello,

Thank you for the information, if you are the account Admin, in the settings tab under the signing settings sub menu there is a section called Envelope Delivery where you can enable to include the Certificate of completion in the completed email notification.

More information at https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=fur1583277359739.html&_LANG=enus

If you are not the Admin you will need to contact your account Admin.

Best regards,