Skip to main content

I used to have an account with Docusign for my small business when I was doing it full time. However, the past 2 years I have been doing it part time and it wasn’t cost effective to keep it up. I am going back to my business full time, but upon logging in to Docusign there is nothing there. Are all my docs now gone forever? Do I have to pay to join again to get them back? It had all my client service agreements and contact info. 

Thank you to whoever can help!

@Auntie Rach If you had a paid account and then you stopped paying for that account I imagine it would close.  Once closed the envelopes are deleted within a short span of time.  Creating a new Account with the same email address would not allow access to those deleted envelopes.  

Unfortunately prior to account closure you could have downloaded or printed off the envelope documents, perhaps exported contacts but with an account closure there would be no way to regain access to those envelopes once deleted.

Hi @Auntie Rach,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

I was able to find the solution. I had an old account and was able to retrieve the old Docusign papers. I tried to delete my post, but was unable to.

Hi @Auntie Rach,

Thank you for taking the time of sharing the solution to your issue.

We would really appreciate it if you could consider marking your comment as the Best Answer. 

This will help future users facing this scenario, as they will be able to easily find the answer to your issue.

As always, don't hesitate to let me know if I can help with anything else in the meantime and I will lend a hand as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!