Skip to main content
Where can I search for an envelope using its ID? I need to retrieve the signatures summary.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you want to know how to search envelopes using the envelope ID; The Search box at the top of your Manage page searches for matches to the envelope name, sender and recipient names, recipient email, and envelope ID. If you select the option to search in envelope custom fields, your search includes matches to the envelope field values.

More information at Search for envelopes.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Thank you, Christopher.

I did this and unfortunately I was not able to find the envelope I was searching for....

Is there any other way I can retrieve this?

Hello,

Thank you for the information, there is another option if you have the envelope ID you can place it at the end of this envelope URL:

https://app.docusign.com/documents/details/place EID here

For example: https://app.docusign.com/documents/details/31ffacba-0443-42d8-a4ad-0ce785a066b

This should work if you were part of the envelope signing flow as either a sender or a recipient.

Best regards,

Actually, I was not part of the envelope signing flow.

This envelope is shared w/ me by a co-worker who is on vacation...

Any other way?

*should be shared w/ me

Hello,

The account admin needs to set Share Access with Other Users, if that is already set you can follow this Shared Access to Envelopes, to access those envelopes.

Best regards,

I have the same issue, but I don’t know who sent the envelope (I just have a user that received an email with an envelope to sign)

How can I find more info on this envelope ID is I can’t find it?