Skip to main content
Question

Warning Message in PDF XChange Editor

• 21 August 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, did anybody else get this warning before? The Certificate of Completion is fine for the envelope, but when I open the signed envelope in an PDF viewer app. I get this warning.

Hi @Justin Jiang,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

This signature verification makes reference to signatures completed through a Digital Signature. If you used a Digital Signature to complete your envelope, then you can fix the issue by following these steps, if you are working with Adobe:

Standards-Based Signatures - At Least One Signature has Problems
The standard Electronic Signature will not work with certificate based recipient verification, and will not apply to the scenario mentioned above.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

​Hi @Justin Jiang,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you could solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!