Skip to main content

I have a handful of documents I have sent have not been signed by the recipients yet. I have always found them under “Waiting for Others” but this morning had disappeared. After some searching, I found them under “Action Required.” The default prompt is now “Sign” rather than “Resend” but I am the 3rd signer and unable to do anything even when I click sign (nor do I want to sign before others). This happened even for a document I just created and sent - it immediately went to the “Action Required” section, even though it is definitely waiting for others. What is going on and how do I correct this? I have already cleared my cache and cookies.

Hi Kara22K:

Is “Waiting for Others” not showing at all - or is it just empty?

The new layout ‘hides’ “waiting for others” - if you look on the left side under “inbox” / “Sent” / “Competed” etc. - there is a link for “more” and the “Waiting for Others” is there.

Have you tried logging out and back in? The new page design may have some glitches to work out.

good luck!

mr1

It’s there on the left side menu, but it’s empty. On the banner at the top of the landing page, it shows I have documents “waiting for others” but when I click that, it says nothing is there. They can only be found under “action required.” Other people on my account/organization are not having this issue, which is even weirder, but hope you are right that it’s just a glitch.

There was a bug with the routing and waiting for others link in my Inbox view this morning. 

I hadn’t checked the Waiting for Others quick view folder at the time, though I’m assuming I would have received the same error.

The bug that affected me has now been fixed and maybe it resolved your issue as well.  Here’s hoping!!