Skip to main content

I uploaded forms for signature and added the DocuSign signature tabs for people to sign. A client is having an issue telling him to sign in a place where he already signed and it won’t let him move on from there or finish. I reviewed the envelope with multiple form-enabled docs and was able to make one correction as I saw two signature boxes for him in one space and deleted one of the boxes. I am hoping this will fix his issues. Does anyone know what I am talking about or has come across this before?

Hello @Amalia ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that your recipient kept getting an error that didn’t allow them to finish, I understand you made a correction and removed an extra field that was placed on top of the other.

That should fix the issue, this happens a lot to several other users, and it is due to several reasons:

• User Error
  • AutoPlace
  • Applying a template that already has a field on a document with the same field in the same place

With that said, I’m not quite sure what your request is, can you further clarify?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Amalia ,

I was passing by to ask if your envelope issue was resolved and if you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!