Skip to main content
Question

Undo voiding a document

• 27 March 2024
  • 2 replies

I accidentally voided the wrong document.  How can I undo that?

Hello, @Brenda 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

Shortly: You can not unvoid an envelope.

An article from our support site says:

Voiding an envelope cancels all outstanding signing activities. You can void any of your sent envelopes that have not yet completed. You can only void envelopes that you sent or manage, or are shared with you, and that are still in process. Envelopes with a status of either Waiting For Others, Needs to Sign, or Needs to View are in process.

NoteYou cannot unvoid an envelope. Once you void an envelope, or if a signer refuses to sign, which voids the envelope, there is no way to reactivate the transaction. Your only options are to create a copy of the voided envelope and start the transaction over again, or create a new envelope from scratch

I hope that helped to clarify your question.

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @Brenda,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.