Skip to main content

Anyboday know how to add Ukraine to the list and why it is not there ????

A G 

Hello @Andrii Ginkul ,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

My apologies for the late reply and to hear that Ukraine is not a country listed. However, to better understand your issue, can you provide more information?

Are you using any authentication method on the envelope? At the moment, SMS authentication is not available in Ukraine, is this the one being used?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello Nathaly!

Nice to hear you!

I was trying to use payment service as request from our partner.

At the same time  - there is not importnat what I am using - just add Ukraine to any of the list in your database where you listing name of the countries.

Otherwise it looks your company do not respect Independence of Ukraine recognised by all the world and US government 25.12.1991

Including Crimea, by the way :)

Yours,

Andrii  

Hi @Andrii Ginkul,

Thank you for following up.

The availability of our different recipient authentication methods may vary depending on local legislation and infrastructure specifications.

For example, there could be a country where local legislation would allow the use of SMS authentication, but there might not be a telephone provider in partnership with DocuSign that could actually deliver the texts, or vice versa.

In the case of Ukraine, there are legislative roadblocks preventing us from offering the SMS Authentication option to our customers at this moment. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and will actively attempt to expand the availability of our services in an effort to deliver the best service possible to our end users.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Dear Colleagues! 

We are not talking about availability of our different recipient authentication methods.

Just add Ukraine to any of the list in your database where you listing name of the countries.

Otherwise it looks your company do not respect Independence of Ukraine recognised by all the world and US government 25.12.1991

Including Crimea, by the way :)

Pls do not talk about other issues - just add Ukraine to any of the list in your database where you listing name of the countries.

Yours,

Hi @Andrii Ginkul,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I understand your position, however, if the list you are viewing is part of one of our Recipient Authentication workflows, then the logic expressed in my last comment will still apply.

The limitation to accessing this feature does not reflect DocuSign’s stance on political issues related to the country in question, but will still be aligned with the United States Government as DocuSign must comply with its legal regulations and requirements.

As always, don't hesitate to let me know if I can help with anything else in the meantime and I will lend a hand as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Dear Mr. Alejandro.Ramos!

I am 48 years old lawyer with 25 yesrs of expeirience in UA legislation and do state that there not ANY  legislative roadblocks preventing you from offering the SMS Authentication option to customers at this moment. 

Our bank system are one of the most advance in the world regarding to custom services and number of on line authentification exist in Ukraine. 

I can open account in bank within 20 minutes being on line from home and with in 1 hour to make first payment only due to excellent authentification system we have in Ukraine.. 

Few minutes ago I send money on line to my mother to card with SMS authentification and I took me 1 minutes from time I push the buton, to got sms, to prove paymne with code and my mom got the money. 1 munute for all the steps!

So, if you need proffesional consulation about Ukraine - I can provide it for you.

But Ukraine must be in list and all artificial obsticles which is not true due to russians making this lie all around the world have to be eliminate.

Hope for your efforts to make Ukraine in list.

Yours,

A G 

Hi @Andrii Ginkul,

Thank you for reaching back.

Feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always welcome. I encourage you to consider submitting your idea to be reviewed by our development team for possible implementation. If you’re a DocuSign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request through a support case, or by reaching out to your Account Team. We invite you to share your product suggestions and feature requests on our dedicated ideas page (https://community.docusign.com/ideas), where we can collaborate to shape the future of our product together.

Best regards,

Hi @Andrii Ginkul,

We truly appreciate your feedback.

I have personally escalated your concern to our development team through ticket ID SIGN-40708, which should soon be addressed by our engineers.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will gladly look into them as soon as possible.

Best regards,