Skip to main content

Hello,

I am trying to sign with my Topaz signature pad out of DocuSign and it’s not recognizing the device. My signature does work when I go here: https://sigplusweb.com/sign_chrome_ff_sigplusextlite.html to test it out. And it works on other websites, just not DocuSign. Please help.

Hi @ThisistheWay,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to sign with your Topaz Signature Pad, but I will help you get to the bottom of the issue.

Based on your description of the issue, it seems like you have already installed the SigPlusExtLite browser extension.

And, since this is a behavior exclusive to DocuSign, I believe that the issue must be related to your either your device or back end account configuration.

To verify if your issue is being caused by your device setup, check the following resources and ensure your hardware and software meet the requirements needed for the eSignature application.

System Requirements

System Requirements for Signing

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @ThisistheWay,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!