Skip to main content

What selection do you need to have on a signature in order to have the “Lock & Sheild” emblem in the recipients signature?

Are you meaning this type of signature? 

If so then this is part of the CFR21 setup for Healthcare and Life Sciences and it is an add on or specific account type from DocuSign.

Robert

This is “The DocuSign Part 11 module helps customers meet their legal and regulatory obligations, including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 21 CFR Part 11 regulation (Part 11). “.  Although I do use this, I believe it is an addon module to the DocuSign product so you would likely need to talk to your DocuSign Rep or Sales to get this enabled.  Here is a link that shows what I believe you refer to as the “shield”.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=tja1628891649386&topicId=dgf1583277465613.html&_LANG=enus

Hello @Mark Hanna ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, could you please click the "Accept as Solution" button at the bottom of the post? It helps other community members who might have similar questions.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!