Skip to main content

When I try to use the function to have the client sign the document...it is TINY? What happened? I also want to add text...but the text box is also Tiny and I can't type any text into the box??

my font and signature boxes are tiny. how can i change the size

my font and signature boxes are tiny. how can i change the size

Welcome to the DocuSign Support Community, Todd!I have merged your question with previously answered posts. Please review the response give by Marc for guidance on how to fix the issue. Thank you.DonnaDocuSign Support Community Moderator
Why the initial block is so tiny I can't even see it??

First time I have been unable to see the initial block it is so small. Tried to enlarge it but won't enlarge. anyone else having this issue??

Welcome to the Community Gail, It sounds like the page size of the document you uploaded is very large. I have merged your post with a previously answered discussion. Can you please try the suggestions in the best answer above?

I had this same problem, all of a sudden, what I found the problem was is the document (resolution size of the PDF) I was docusigning was too large, once I printed it and rescanned it with my scanning size it worked perfectly, watch the size....... RESOLUTION SIZE  300 x 300 dpi works great

Resize signature field when sending an envelope

We mainly use Docusign for in-house use for our engineering stamps. When I send an envelope to be signed, the signature field is tiny.  I have tried adjusting the size but nothing happens.  I also tried saving the signature field as a custom field so I could increase the scale but it still comes back tiny.  Any suggestions? 

Welcome to the DocuSign Support Community, Admin PCS, I have merged your question with previously answered posts. Please review the response provided by DocuMarc for guidance. Thank you.Donna
The page shrunk

Help - I was draging initials on a page and suddenly the size of the page shrunk so small I couldn't read anything to put the signatures in.  Even signing out and coming back still so tiny

Welcome to the DocuSign Support Community, Bette - I have merged your question with previously answered posts. Please review the response provided by DocuMarc for guidance. Thank you.Donna