Skip to main content

Hi There, I have two different signatures (one has to have i.A. as a prefix due to German regulations) and find no way to chose the signature while i prepoare and sign a document. Can you help? Thanks

Hello @kniebeler,

Thank you for reaching out here. We want to welcome you to the Docusign Community. I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

We offer the option of changing your signature either directly in your user profile or during a signing session. You can find detailed steps on how to change your signature in both scenarios, here: How do I change my signature or adopt a custom signature? However, it’s also important to note that there are a few times the option to change your signature won’t be available. Those exceptions are listed below: 

You will not be able to change a signature if you are: 

• Using DocuSign Mobile Apps 
  • In-Person Signing Session 
  • Using Digital Signatures/Universal Signatures (CFR part 11, etc.) 
  • Using Sign and Return 
  • The sender has locked the recipient’s names 
  • Do not have an active DocuSign Account

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.